DC FanDome Expanded Into Two Global Events – August 22 & September 12, 2020
We heard the fans: DC FanDome, a first-of-its kind, virtual experience for DC superfans around the world, was a lot to handle in one day! It turned out to be so massive that with so many hours of programming, not even The Flash could get through it in 24 hours!
In order to super-serve our fans and provide the best possible experience, DC FanDome has been expanded into two global events — the first on August 22nd – DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes, and a second on-demand experience in DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse on September 12th, where fans can create and curate their own adventure. And — fans can now teleport their FanDome experience as both will be accessible across all mobile platforms (in addition to desktop).
By making these two separate events we can ensure you are able to see and cover everything with no stress!
Here’s a quick breakdown of what you and fans everywhere can now expect from Dc Fandome:
- DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes – On Saturday, August 22, at 10:00 a.m. PDT, fans will be transported into the DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes, an epic world designed personally by Jim Lee featuring special programming, panels and exclusive reveals from a wide variety of films, TV series, games, comics and more.
- The superpowered eight-hour show will be available for fans around the world to watch exclusively three times in the 24-hour period.
- DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse – On Saturday, September 12, at 10:00 a.m. PDT, fans will be able to create their own timeline! The great thing about this event is that it will be on demand, giving you the ability to curate your own unique experience via our Official DC FanDome Online Scheduler Tool.
- A lot of the content you were super excited to see from our multiple islands will now be housed here, and will be available for you to watch throughout the 24-hour period.
- Fans can now choose their own adventure and will have more time to immerse themselves in all the hours of curated programming — at their own pace and on their own schedule.
- This also allows us to provide the best user experience, and will now not only be available on your desktop computer but across all mobile devices.
- DC Kids FanDome will also launch on Saturday, September 12, at its own kid-friendly companion site at DCKidsFanDome.com.
All content from both events will still be available in nine languages, including Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish.
[Via Press Release]