‘Silver and Black’ To Feature Some Of Spidey’s Oldest Villains
Silver And Black, a comic book film directed by Gina Prince-Bythewood featuring Spider-Man supporting characters Black Cat and Silver Sable, is set to showcase villains deep from within the Webhead’s mythos.
According to That Hashtag Show, the film will have a “Dirty Dozen” feel and will utilize characters from every corner of Spider-Man’s history, such as:
- Mendel Stromm/Robot-Master who in the comics was a man with cybernetic implants which granted him superhuman abilities. However, it is stated that the film will utilize him as a minor antagonist who builds exo-suits for supervillains.
- Anton Rodriguez/Tarantula, a character in the comics who used a variety of martial arts and blade-tipped shoes against the spectacular wall-crawler. In the film he will receive one of Stromm’s exo-suits, not much else is divulged about his role.
- Mac Gargan/The Scorpion who in the comics is a frequent Spidey adversary with a scorpion-like suit, his character doesn’t seem to differentiate much from his comic counterpart as he will also receive a exo-suit in the film and play a role in the final combat sequence.
- Dmitri Smerdyakov/Chameleon a disguise-wearing villain in the comics will serve as Silver Sable’s number one informant in the film.
- Finally, Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone a superhumanly strong, albino crime lord in the comics will work as the lead antagonist in the film.
With all of that said, who are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments down below!
Silver and Black shoots its way into theatres on October 2018.
Source: That Hashtag Show