Entertainment Weekly’s ‘The Ultimate Guide to Wonder Woman’ Available for Purchase
Amazon has The Ultimate Guide to Wonder Woman available to purchase. It is set to release on May 26 2017, a week before the film releases.
“At 75, DC Comics’s Amazonian princess is finally getting her own movie, and EW is celebrating with a gorgeously illustrated issue devoted entirely to Wonder Woman—from her groundbreaking girl-power comic book debut to the beloved 1970s TV show starring Lynda Carter to Gal Gadot’s action-star spin on the first superheroine.”
The guide includes:
- Information on the making of Patty Jenkin’s Wonder Woman, with behind-the-scenes photos and interviews with Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Connie Nielsen and Jenkins.
- There is an interview with Lynda Carter, who originated the role in live-action, and she talks about her TV role and the meaning of Wonder Woman.
- Readers will see the evolution of Wonder Woman’s look.
- The story about the man who created Wonder Woman, who envisioned her Lasso of Truth and also invented the lie-detector test.
- And a look at the most memorable Wonder Woman story plots of all time.
Are you excited to get your hand on The Ultimate Guide to Wonder Woman?
Wonder Woman leaps into action June 2.